The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lest we forget Arsenal have recently got 3 only points from a possible 12. We are in a far better position than we could have hoped for. That’s not to say the league is nailed on, but still.

I am very far from a flapper but have to say I am worried about the outcome this year, yes its in our hands and I do trust pep and the players but I just have that nagging doubt, I so hope it's all bollocks in my head feel free to take the massive piss out of me.

Nobody knows the future. It's pointless to worry about something we can't control. It's not guaranteed that we'll win but it's likely. Why want more? We are the only team in Europe that plays for a Teble now. It's difficult to be in a better position. Let's see what happens.

I am very far from a flapper but have to say I am worried about the outcome this year, yes its in our hands and I do trust pep and the players but I just have that nagging doubt, I so hope it's all bollocks in my head feel free to take the massive piss out of me.
The Everton game is key
We win that and we only need five points from nine

Everton are away at Brighton later today and Forest at home vs Southampton
It’s not inconceivable that Forest will win and Everton lose and if that happens Everton need wins, not draws which plays right into our hands

The Everton game is key

It’s not inconceivable that Forest will win and Everton lose and if that happens Everton need wins, not draws which plays right into our hands

Everton need wins already, starting tonight.

I feel for their fans, but if they get nothing out of tonight, they might as well accept their fate and join in on the chorus of Follow You Everywhere.

The Everton game is key

Even if Everton loose against Brighton i would still expect Everton to play for a draw against us.They still have two very winnable games to play against Bournemouth & Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.