Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

What an utter shower of shite again from the Ticket office . Had the failed payment email
Although I have three in the cup scheme all on the same card and two have been processed with no issues

What an utter shower of shite again from the Ticket office . Had the failed payment email
Although I have three in the cup scheme all on the same card and two have been processed with no issues
Updated it removed card
Now there’s an error
Brilliant

Updated it removed card
Now there’s an error
Brilliant
I think you just have to keep trying. I had repeated goes and finally got in. I've changed the card details from the one I normally use, just to make sure. Shouldn't have to do it, but the club is a joke when it comes to technical matters and communication.

They have took my dads out but not mine its the same payment card I've checked on website everything upto date don't get how they can mess this up so much

They have took my dads out but not mine its the same payment card I've checked on website everything upto date don't get how they can mess this up so much
After last week
Nothing is a surprise
Still not paid em for Munich at home although cards worked fine
Insisted they have the money
Not my issue bunch of halfwits

IMG_5799.pngAnd then you think? Can it get any worse
I’m gonna get a solicitor on this lot after the last week or so
Just wait for the cup final tickets go on sale

Just as a heads-up, the club sent an email saying my payment failed due to a change in payment provider their end.

I've just got to log-on and add my card again to fix it. That may be what's causing all the delays on the line.
Got that as well.
Use to get that regularly.Seemingly they have changed their payment provider.
Trying again tomorrow.You just know this is going to fuck up again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.