Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I had the same message, only they took payment out last week for my ticket. Seems like I’ll have to join the queue on the phone with others in the same boat. We really can’t escape the ‘typical City’ label with some things can we.
When I do mine unsurprisingly it errors even though I followed their instructions word for word!
Screenshot_20230509_145541_Chrome.jpg

Just rubbish, a total embarrassment. Who changes payment provider at the business end of the season? Why is it half our fans have had their payments processed by one payment provider and the other half by another provider? Just crap, lamentable customer service.
Couldn't agree more it's laughable how incompetent they are at times.
Do they not learn any lessons from past issues!

I have received the same email at 14:44 today. Logged into the ticketing site and it looks like my saved payment method details had been deleted. I've since readded following their instructions but have had no email confirmation and the screen effectively looks the same as before. Can't help hide the bad feeling about this!

I have managed to update the payment card for my ticket but it won't let me do it for my son's ticket (I use the same card for both of us). I've logged in on both my ticketing account and his but get the same error message.
Any ideas anyone....please don't say ring ticket office!

Not had any money taken or any contact from the club at all. I'm on the scheme as well. Cant get down to the ticket office other than on a matchday and with my job I cant sit on hold for hours waiting to speak to someone.

Checked on my account and the tickets are there under reservations but with a message saying not to process them as I will be charged full price.

Apologies if all this has already been mentioned. Slightly worried its not going to go through.

Just as a heads-up, the club sent an email saying my payment failed due to a change in payment provider their end.

I've just got to log-on and add my card again to fix it. That may be what's causing all the delays on the line.
I had that and when I went in to change it they had somehow allocated an old card to pay for it. This after a software bug meant my lads weren’t seen as Cityzens on the system and didn’t get a ticket.

Not had any money taken or any contact from the club at all. I'm on the scheme as well. Cant get down to the ticket office other than on a matchday and with my job I cant sit on hold for hours waiting to speak to someone.

Checked on my account and the tickets are there under reservations but with a message saying not to process them as I will be charged full price.

Apologies if all this has already been mentioned. Slightly worried its not going to go through.
You'll be getting an email shortly no doubt to tell you your payment has failed and to re-add card details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.