Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Me too just got in to find the email
I’ve just received that as well but when I went online it said it had been accepted! I’m wary about how I use my online banking so I then rang the club and got through all the press 1 for this, press 2 for that etc. only for them to then say the office is closed for the day!!! Couldn’t they have said that before all the paraphernalia??
Anyway I won’t be doing it online I’ll ring again in the morning!!

I just had the email saying payment had failed, just logged on and all my info is correct, tried to redo my payment details even though they are correct and the msg said you were not the payer so couldn’t redo it, they are hoping some don’t manage it to resell tickets, bent as fuck I tell you !

If you go onto the cup scheme page in your account, tick the CL 22/23 scheme box and then select the TICKETS option top right, the next screen will tell you if the ticket has been fulfilled or payment failed. Incidentally mine has been fulfilled however my Google wallet is showing the Chelsea game and not the Real game, not sure where that leaves me, I'm sure they'll sort it

If you go onto the cup scheme page in your account, tick the CL 22/23 scheme box and then select the TICKETS option top right, the next screen will tell you if the ticket has been fulfilled or payment failed. Incidentally mine has been fulfilled however my Google wallet is showing the Chelsea game and not the Real game, not sure where that leaves me, I'm sure they'll sort it
I still have the chelsea ticket in my wallet.

Fuckin fred carno’s

I just had the email saying payment had failed, just logged on and all my info is correct, tried to redo my payment details even though they are correct and the msg said you were not the payer so couldn’t redo it, they are hoping some don’t manage it to resell tickets, bent as fuck I tell you !
I have been on holiday & payment was due to be taken on 2 May. ( It ddn't go out of my account) Unfortunately, I lost my cards whilst on holiday so had to ring the office yesterday & explain. On hold for 90 mins finally got through. They said they couldn't take my payment manually over the phone as they would have to charge me the full ticket price (£72) but they put a note on the account & would call me back next week when hopefully my new cards have arrived. They did actaully call me back 10 mins after my call to say if I went on my account & change the bank details to a different card the payment would go through at the correct price (£53). Easy to do & it went through this morning. The chap on the phone also said the ticket is held in your name until the morning of the game.

I had the same issue updating my sons accounts that I pay for tickets on. Selected another option from the my account area, such as the direct debit payments, and then went back to enter card details and worked ok. Logged out and then back in to see all details there. It will, of course, only prove to all be fine when they attempt to take payments tomorrow but for the moment appears to be ok.
hope that might help.

I have updated my card details. First 2 cards wouldn't work but accepted the 3rd one.
I was very tempted to just confirm the reservation and pay the extra then phone them up and tell them to refund me the difference but somehow I'm sure they would fuck that up too.

They are probably hoping people don't realise then they can sell them off as hospitality tickets with a big mac meal and a night in travelodge for £500

City delete your details and the payment then fails. However it worked in the 5th May for some?

It’s another shit show but is anyone really surprised, been onto the bank and no payment has been attempted and failed, I know the email says it’s at their end but really I don’t believe the crap about changing their provider, who in their right mind would change a system on the last cup scheme payment of the season, it’s bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.