Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't there last night but have been there previously and found it much quieter than most other Spanish stadiums. I also know that Atleti fans mock Real fans for their lack of atmosphere. The Camp Nou is another myth in terms of atmosphere. Literally packed with tourists. On the other hand Seville was a cauldron of noise.
I met more Dutch tourists supporting Madrid than Spaniards. In fact outside the ground the only Spaniards I saw were trying to sell cheap Madrid tat to City supporters and looking confused when no one would buy it.

I disagree. Don’t expect any pundits to be biased, but just want them to give honest opinions. I have heard Richards giving his opinion and then get bullied into changing his views by Carragher and Shearer on a number of occasions. Nobody is saying that they weren’t good servants for City but perhaps they are not good enough to be pundits. Nedum is very good in that he can give an opinion and argue his case rather than just submitting to pressure from others.

Yep regarding Richards watching Carragher on YouTube which have Henry on as well as Richards on a American sport show! Carragher was going on about Kdb is on the best midfielders in the world but to be talked about one the best he needs win the champs league! Then mentioned Gerrard talked about the 3-0 comeback! Now yes all great Richards sat there Nodding instead of questioning Carragher about how can he the best when he has won Zero titles in the best league in the world? This what happens our ex players a nodding dogs mainly!

SSN this morning. We’ve had an inquest as to whether City’s goal should have stood, because the ball “appeared to go out of play” (it didn’t ‘appear’ to have done anything of the sort of course, because the only available camera angle was utterly inconclusive), an examination of Erling Haaland’s “quiet night” and 21 touches of the ball, and then a snippet about Alfie Haaland’s “embarrassing” altercation with Madrid fans inside the ground. Twunts
Madrid actually had repossession of the ball after the ghost ball out of play, how many phases do they want to go back?

For me i love the joke that Wio and ratboy make themselves look like now, it shows their utter pain and anguish City are causing them. Thats all they have now little old City living rent free in their heads, love it.
They were put on this pedestal when their team was lording it over everyone, now they’re in the stocks having shit thrown at them while they give de Ga another contract and their star striker is Wegdonkey..it’s fucking heaven

Madrid actually had repossession of the ball after the ghost ball out of play, how many phases do they want to go back?
Take it all the way back to the RM player taking 3 throw-ins, nearly kicks himself up the arse! Without being penalised…

I wasn't there last night but have been there previously and found it much quieter than most other Spanish stadiums. I also know that Atleti fans mock Real fans for their lack of atmosphere. The Camp Nou is another myth in terms of atmosphere. Literally packed with tourists. On the other hand Seville was a cauldron of noise.
Probably explains why their players kept waving their arms at the crowd every time they won a throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.