FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Fook im just under 4000 points. They used to go down by 500. If it gets that far ill be lucky as be another free for all

Anyone know how strictly they enforce the no drinking policy on the official coaches?
I went on one for the Watford final and it was 100% no alcohol…saying that I had 4 bottles so as long as you don’t take the piss it’s easy enough to have a few. I didn’t make it obvious as poured my beer into a mug and had bottles instead of cans. The things you do for a beer !

Reactions: Ric
Trams run from 6am till midnight ish so given both deoarture areas are from metrolink I'd imagine a tram to/from town should be fine.

With it being a 3 o'clock kick off hopefully be back about 11
trams don't run everywhere though, like I said you live in denton, gorton, leve it's a tram then taxi or such, really won't affect me but many it will

Understand why they chose the 2 sites both have massive car parks for the coaches and park and ride

Same way everyone except those who live near the ground would have got home if they’d gone from there I suppose.
Not so much bothered about thw sites but a central one also should have been available, the FA one for an extra tenner takes the piss

if we have the west end of the stadium what route will the official coaches take and car/coach park will they use at Wembley? do the club release those types of details...?

if we have the west end of the stadium what route will the official coaches take and car/coach park will they use at Wembley? do the club release those types of details...?
I read somewhere that they are advising Scum supporters to use M6 and City M1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.