Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

The club will do flights and I bet lots of private companies will do them too. There will be flight and hotel options too.

Club will 100% put on flights. Cost of them is anyones guess. Very unlikely they'll put on free flights again, just look at the seasonticket price increases to see the club give zero fucks about the fans. I'd like to think they'd at least swallow some of the inevtiable price hikes themselves but who knows anymore.

All I'll say is, you aren't going to get much of a saving booking now and praying we get there compared to waiting until next week. Prices will temporarily shoot up next Wednesday if we beat madrid then when city and whatever partners announce travel plans a few days later, the prices will settle to what they are now at worst.

You either go really Early and book around the last 16 period for a genuine potential bargain or you just wait.

They probably will, but I’d say those flights will be pretty expensive anyway. I’m tempted to book flights through wizz air but I’m a bit cautious over their refund policy.
If you buy fully flex you get an instant refund on cancellation but it is as a credit to your Wizz account. Good if you are planning a different trip.

I heard people at Real Madrid were getting turned away for not having their name on the ticket. I wonder how UEFA will deal with ticket transfers in light of what happened last year with Liverpool.

If you buy fully flex you get an instant refund on cancellation but it is as a credit to your Wizz account. Good if you are planning a different trip.
So all refunds are credits or only just flex? I want a cash refund for that amount of money. Searched on Reddit and Twitter about their refund policy and a lot of people aren’t happy with their customer service.

I heard people at Real Madrid were getting turned away for not having their name on the ticket. I wonder how UEFA will deal with ticket transfers in light of what happened last year with Liverpool.
Don't think they can do much when there are 20k of each set of fans there.
Bit easier in Madrid with 1800 tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.