Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

I heard people at Real Madrid were getting turned away for not having their name on the ticket. I wonder how UEFA will deal with ticket transfers in light of what happened last year with Liverpool.
We queued for an hour, got through 3 separate lines of kettling riot police and when we got to the gate to have passports checked we were turned away because we did not have names on tickets. They said all we needed to do was write our name on the ticket. Did they have a pen? No ! Does anyone take a pen to an away ground? They turned us away and we had to go off and find someone with a pen, write our own names on the ticket and try again, Same woman on the gate when we eventually got back and she gave it a cursory glance and let us in. Absolute joke!

Me 2. I've applied under 3 different names and heard nothing from any
No worries about your previous reply.

Worth logging in and checking on the UEFA website just to be sure. If you have a 'Product offer' then you have been successful.

Edit - just to add emails are still being issued too.

Applied via UEFA not heard anything. Logged in and just says
'
The ticket application window for the 2023 UEFA Champions League final closed on 28 April, 14:00 CEST. Ticket applications can no longer be submitted. Due to high demand, a lottery will be conducted among all complete applications. Applicants will start receiving email notifications with the outcome of the lottery as of 9 May 2023.
Keep an eye on your inbox to see if you’ve been successful!
'

Alex.

Do you know if it's just flights in and out or are the club offering hotel stays as well?
I forgot to ask this on my initial query.

Have double checked with the club and they said it is to be decided whether they will offer an overnight stay. They did cite Bayern as a recent example where they did do the overnight (although no day trip that time), so I would be very confident that they will offer this should we make the final.

Applied via UEFA not heard anything. Logged in and just says
'
The ticket application window for the 2023 UEFA Champions League final closed on 28 April, 14:00 CEST. Ticket applications can no longer be submitted. Due to high demand, a lottery will be conducted among all complete applications. Applicants will start receiving email notifications with the outcome of the lottery as of 9 May 2023.
Keep an eye on your inbox to see if you’ve been successful!
'
People getting their unsuccessful e-mails now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.