Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Loads of flight deals Manchester to Brussels/ Berlin or Paris then onto Istanbul all around £350 return . Turkish Airlines have put loads of flights on around Europe to Istanbul.
I'd prefer to go direct.
I hate flying so having to get 2 flights isn't my idea of fun and also I'd be mega stressed that the first flight would get delayed and I miss the connecting flight.

I've looked at Bulgaria then a coach but I'm going on my own so a 5 1/2 coach trip each way on my own is probably not the greatest idea.

I'd prefer to go direct.
I hate flying so having to get 2 flights isn't my idea of fun and also I'd be mega stressed that the first flight would get delayed and I miss the connecting flight.

I've looked at Bulgaria then a coach but I'm going on my own so a 5 1/2 coach trip each way on my own is probably not the greatest idea.
Similar boat, need to fly home from Portugal first but don't trust the 0800 flight home on friday to get 1440 to Istanbul if I miss it no refunds. Might have to pay to fly home on the thursday to do friday-sunday (Got to be in work monday)

I'd prefer to go direct.

Top airports easy travel mate and you save a lot of money :)

Well manchester paris return is £83
An paris istanbull £278
Friday to sunday not wrong pal its there as of 40 seconds ago
If you're confident then book that as it's gonna be at least £800, probably more for the organised trips.

Having a quick look at your route though, the Manchester to Paris route at that price seems to be into Beauvais, whereas the Istanbul flights go from CDG. Flight times don't seem to work either. Good luck

I'd prefer to go direct.

Flight connections at major hubs are stress free mate. They just have a "connecting flights" signed route and you head down it, show your next ticket and then you go to the relevant gate. They know where people are coming from and it would all be fine, especially if it's the same airline taking you.

If you've got the cash then not a problem to go direct if you're not keen on flying and don't want the stress. For others it's sensible and they shouldn't be too concerned about missing connections. Even if it did happen you'd get put on the next flight out without additional cost. Only becomes more stressful if you're doing it last minute or on the day of the game really.

I've no work commitments, so am looking at a holiday Bodrum from 6th-14th or similar, so far I've found return flights for £275, via Istanbul as it happens, internal flights are about £70 return Fri - Sun. Just need a place to rest my head in Bodrum and a couple of nights in Istanbul. No chance of me getting a ticket but it's worth being there for the craic.

Stansted to SAW (60km out of istanbul)....its £487. If the club dont provide an okish package that will be the option to take....Direct from Manc is £1000 I think last time looked.

Plane Train Automobile springs to mind

About to pull the trigger on Friday to Monday flight for £774.
Feel genuinely sick paying that.
My price is held for another couple of hours so seeing if the club offer something before then.

About to pull the trigger on Friday to Monday flight for £774.
Feel genuinely sick paying that.
My price is held for another couple of hours so seeing if the club offer something before then.
That's quite pricey.
Have you checked alternative websites?

Guys, just a heads up. When looking at travel via other countries, especially France, or even Portugal, please be aware there are plans for significant, repeated, strikes & industrial action.

I’d hate any City fan to get stuck 1/2 way on their way to Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.