Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. I have no doubts about that. There’s not enough transport.
Got the transport sorted Dave, missus Swales did it for me on Wednesday once we went 2 up, just need match tickets now, bin lids are in cup scheme but only 6k points. City have turned me into a psychotic worrier

Last edited:
Got the transport sorted Dave, missy’s Swales did it for me on Wednesday once we went 2 up, just need match tickets now, bin lids are in cup scheme but only 6k points. City have turned me into a psychotic worrier
Good work on the travel. 20k is fucking loads of tickets. You’ll get one easy. They’ll go on open sale.

For those wondering about name/passport number etc. on tickets - For Porto the tickets were only available through the UEFA app and had name + passport number on the e-ticket. They checked against my passport on entrance. I’m pretty sure there was an option to transfer to someone else though and the recipient just had to download app and enter their passport number etc. during sign-up.

Good work on the travel. 20k is fucking loads of tickets. You’ll get one easy. They’ll go on open sale.
Wasn’t that good work on the travel pal, due to lags and error messages from booking.com and kiwi travel she ended up with 2 lots of plane tickets, neither cancellable, and seemingly impossible to change the names on!!!

For those wondering about name/passport number etc. on tickets - For Porto the tickets were only available through the UEFA app and had name + passport number on the e-ticket. They checked against my passport on entrance. I’m pretty sure there was an option to transfer to someone else though and the recipient just had to download app and enter their passport number etc.
For those wondering about name/passport number etc. on tickets - For Porto the tickets were only available through the UEFA app and had name + passport number on the e-ticket. They checked against my passport on entrance. I’m pretty sure there was an option to transfer to someone else though and the recipient just had to download app and enter their passport number etc. during sign-up.
Yep, fairly certain the UEFA site says ID will be checked, and I'm certain they will do anything to avoid the chaos of last year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.