Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why a lot of you put yourselves through it. I can genuinely say I've never read a word any of those journalists have written about us (except what I've seen posted on here). I go to home games, watch some away games on someone's Sky Go account and never bother with journalists - I absolutely don't see the point in them. However, the shame is that a lot of people do and actually still believe what journalists say. They seem to think journalists live by a code of analysing data, doing in-depth analysis of the game and engaging with researchers to get the truth. If only.....

Thick Reddy just said Eddie Howe should win manager of the season because St James’s Park is an intimidating atmosphere? Hmmmmm

She's a thick bitter plastic scouse woman. I've no idea how she got the gig there....or maybe I do. She's now whittling on about state owned clubs.like they all do. I feel like a screaming FFP!!! Everytime they trot this out. Oh now the charges.....

Richard Keys is a TWAT!

On Bien Sports, he instantly says there's a shadow over our 5 in 6 because of 115 outstanding charges. Utter Twat.
Keys....Twat, is that the best you've got.
He's a clueless, hairy handed know-nowt, oxygen thieving, lipless, halfwitted shitstained fat stump..... and how he got the gig on beIN is unfathomable. Never mind, I suppose he can just carry on shagging his daughters friend while his wife fucks him off and empties his pockets and his entire family disowns him.

Fuck off porky.

She's a thick bitter plastic scouse woman. I've no idea how she got the gig there....or maybe I do. She's now whittling on about state owned clubs.like they all do. I feel like a screaming FFP!!! Everytime they trot this out. Oh now the charges.....

I loved her argument. Ferguson is better than Peo because he did it when other clubs had less money… I.e. United were relatively speaking more dominant. Is she really that stupid. For god sake Sky.

Rob Draper with a good and fair read today of City's charges in MoS.

On another note, Sky pulled plug on Delaney being on show this morning.

200m sperm and this twat made it.
Good about Delaney like Harris this has become unhealthy (they are both showing signs of mental distress) they are both loose cannons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.