Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is pure clickbait but of all the club badges to use!

Oh, and in case you were tempted to check we don't even make the top 10 in the article!

Even so, they’re saying ours is the third worst badge in the UK behind Burton Albion and Wycombe Wanderers. Has to be a dipper who wrote it.

Going to get interesting how the media spin things if Arsenal and Newcastle can secure top 4 positions, Spurs, Dippers, Chelsea and the Rags fighting it out for 4th spot

I know this is pure clickbait but of all the club badges to use!

Oh, and in case you were tempted to check we don't even make the top 10 in the article!

And unless I've misunderstood the legal bit crediting us for the use of it, they've presumably sought permission from us to use the crest in the article, and we've seemingly agreed. I could be wrong of course, and it may be the case that they can freely use it as long as they do credit us.

And unless I've misunderstood the legal bit crediting us for the use of it, they've presumably sought permission from us to use the crest in the article, and we've seemingly agreed. I could be wrong of course, and it may be the case that they can freely use it as long as they do credit us.
Fairly sure they just have to credit us. In any case we've probably just given media outlets like fourfourtwo blanket permission for articles, doubt the club want to be granting permission 10,000 times a day to every newspaper, website, TV channel and magazine that wants to use the crest.

No such thing as bad publicity, just think all those rival fans clicking on the flag then realised it’s not about City.

Would love it if a renegade commentator would throw in a comment like” get the candles out boys and girls“ or maybe “let’s listen the victims song”
@Ric needs to secure backing from HRH and launch "Bluemoon Telly" showing all City games exclusively live.

The Matchday thread regulars can be commentators/pundits/analysts etc.

The Matchday thread regulars can be commentators/pundits/analysts etc.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.