Pitch invasions

You're right in every paragraph.
I'm out in rural Pennsylvania a lot these days and today stopped by a bar that's usually full of rednecks where I'm only tolerated for being "the strange English guy who follows Manchester soccer." I showed one of the locals a video of the fans running on the pitch on Sunday, he laughed and said "what's that word you have over there, wankers?" I couldn't even disagree when he patted his hunting rifle.

Thought the pitch invasion was embarrassing… I can understand if there is jeopardy and the team has come through it, but yesterday was not that
It wasn’t done out of a sense of excitement on Sunday, more a sense of monotonous routine, anyway enough about my sex life

I took a mate yesterday, he has not got long left on this earth as he is dying of brain cancer. He wanted to City live one last time, he will not see another season.

He is in a wheelchair, but we did not have a wheelchair berth and the stewards were superb with him helping him to his seat, his speech is virtually non existant, he loved yesterday though. Sadly we had to leave with a few minutes to go on the sound advice of the safety steward who helped him back to his wheelchair, because I knew that the rush to get on the pitch could have put him in serious danger and there was no way I was having that.

I get winning the league is exciting,but as a fanbase we seriously have to grow up. We missed the trophy lift and celebrations because I had to get him away from danger, one knock on the head would kill him.

He still had a great day, Andy Morison was brilliant with him and we had a piccy together, he was made up, but it could have been much much more for a Blue who is on the way out.
You're a top bloke mate, it must be good to have genuine friends like you in times like these, well done

In front of block 211 - I would ban that young girl doing pirouettes, the 3 Asian lads doing knee slides whilst taking video selfies, and that flabby young lad with his shirt off trying to hug a female steward.

Easy to simplify it like you have done. Fans were requested numerous times not to invade.So why did they ? Leaves City with a fine regardless of it being easy to pay and blot on the fans copy book. Ask Pep and the team if they would have wanted this invasion or to be able to walk round the stadium at the final whistle. I now what there answer would have been. These ppl just spoil it for the vast majority. Its call selfish. They teach the kids to do the same thing. Tbh I blame City. They do absolutely nothing about it. If there were serious consequences there would be no invasions.
The club has to ask the fans not to invade so it looks like they have done something to prevent it, the police/steward response of making a line in front of the Chelsea fans showed that they knew this was going to happen. Once again it was an outpouring of emotion as it has been in past years. The concerning thing is the amount of blues that are insulting fellow blues over something that all in all lasted 10 mins.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrb
The club has to ask the fans not to invade so it looks like they have done something to prevent it, the police/steward response of making a line in front of the Chelsea fans showed that they knew this was going to happen. Once again it was an outpouring of emotion as it has been in past years. The concerning thing is the amount of blues that are taking issue with fellow blues over something that all in all lasted 10 mins.
That last sentence couldn't be more ironic really could it.

The club has to ask the fans not to invade so it looks like they have done something to prevent it, the police/steward response of making a line in front of the Chelsea fans showed that they knew this was going to happen. Once again it was an outpouring of emotion as it has been in past years. The concerning thing is the amount of blues that are insulting fellow blues over something that all in all lasted 10 mins.
I agree that we shouldn't be turning on each other but it's not the only concerning thing is it, really. There will be an investigation and probably a fine or even a ban on fans if it continues. I'm sure the club will be concerned about that.

I agree that we shouldn't be turning on each other but it's not the only concerning thing is it, really. There will be an investigation and probably a fine or even a ban on fans if it continues. I'm sure the club will be concerned about that.
I'm sure the club won't be too bothered about the fine I think the only way that the club will do something about it is if they are forced to by the league, I think it will something serious like an assault on a player before they make changes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.