Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That’s right Matt. If only people would read the UEFA guidance notes, would stop them guessing and misinformation being spouted.
Tickets ordered in one transaction will be sat together. Those ordered separately have to request being sat together but not guaranteed. That’s the simplest I can make it, hopefully people might understand it.
Tickets bought in one transaction sat together ‘wherever possible’ so potentially you may not be exactly together where booking numbers are uneven on a row but should be close enough

If you haven’t booked yet it’s an unbelievable feeling to spend hundreds of pounds on a booking and have no clue whereabouts in the stadium you are but that’s another story

Once Erdogan's Victory is confirmed, there won't be any civil unrest or disorder. No one wants to land in prison until the next election.

Some dipper has just offered me a snide iPhone with a ticket on it, do you think it’s genuine? Only £50.

He‘s an expert on these things and says if it doesn’t get me in I only have to rub some onions in my eyes, point at some locals and bingo - compo guaranteed.

Already booked my plane with Ann Field Travel - we’re going on Concorde apparently.

Result.
Is the guy driving the coach to the airport called Richard Arlison

Some dipper has just offered me a snide iPhone with a ticket on it, do you think it’s genuine? Only £50.

He‘s an expert on these things and says if it doesn’t get me in I only have to rub some onions in my eyes, point at some locals and bingo - compo guaranteed.

Already booked my plane with Ann Field Travel - we’re going on Concorde apparently.

Result.

I got the same deal but with Freddie Laker flights.

Ha ha ha did that turn out to be genuine in the end?
Some on here thought it a cnuts trick though the vast majority were pissing themselves laughing - me included.
Nope. There was a video of him driving past the waiting Liverpool fans in his coach sticking 2 fingers up at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.