Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

curious if anyone had advice: We have flights and hotel to Istanbul, and are hoping to get march tickets through official channels. If we don’t, we’re prepared at this point to pay resale prices. But should we avoid buying in the City section? i saw some folks saying tickets bought through City’s allocation can’t be transferred. So would we be better off buying neutral tickets?

Some people on here earlier in the week were saying that we may struggle to sell out and suggesting an open sale. Is that looking wide of the mark?
I originally thought that we’d be near to an open sale, but I’m not so sure now. Obviously, we don’t know how many are actually using their code or if people will be willing to pay the big prices the further down the criteria we get. I’m trying to see if the club are any wiser on how many have been sold yet.
Thanks Alex.

And thanks for all the info and updates.

If I see you in Istanbul I’ll buy you a drink or a Gyros. :-)
Honestly, I’ve spent half my time on Istanbul tickets and travel this past week and a half. That’s despite having our flights booked (with a refund possible) since last June! That said, really glad that I’ve been able to help in even a small way.

I’ll let you know what our plans are. We’re heading over Thursday, back Sunday.
Thanks for all your information so far.
Me and my lads window is 4pm Tuesday, do you still think we've a decent chance of a ticket ?
I’d be amazed if it sold out before everyone on the cup scheme had the opportunity to buy a ticket. That said, not entirely sure what category tickets may remain.
Unsurprising really as they were well 'subsidised' after all. Only a grand a seat there and back and without a ticket.

Don't even think they did transfers in the price either?!! Presumably expecting people to use the ones UEFA are putting on.
To their credit, the club did subsidise the day trip by £250 per person. It was £1,000 on the nose just for the flight, before you added on stewards and other additions. We asked them to subsidise the trip given the price and thankfully they did, however it’s still a lot of money.

Although the club put deposits down on aircraft before the Madrid second leg, the fact that we are into the holiday season and the general issues with the aviation industry have made it really difficult. They were having to confirm their bookings for the aircraft without knowing that there would be the demand for the trip at such a price, so there was a real financial risk for the club. I think Spike and Sportsoptions have struggled with similar issues.

curious if anyone had advice: We have flights and hotel to Istanbul, and are hoping to get march tickets through official channels. If we don’t, we’re prepared at this point to pay resale prices. But should we avoid buying in the City section? i saw some folks saying tickets bought through City’s allocation can’t be transferred. So would we be better off buying neutral tickets?

If you buy from a reputable 3rd party site, they’ll be good for the section advertised. I bought from here while ON MY WAY to Porto, no problem.And it was ‘only’ 400 quid for a last minute purchase of a 150 quid ticket

https://www.ticombo.com/en/sports-t...06501d-1999-42fb-8994-7782b0aaf4a6;quantity=1

According to the sales criteria

All Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition SchemeTuesday 30th May4pm

At what point does that window close and new criteria announced should tickets remain?

According to the sales criteria

All Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition SchemeTuesday 30th May4pm

At what point does that window close and new criteria announced should tickets remain?
I'd imagine that if there are additional criteria, those will be announced sometime on Tuesday afternoon with the first new window beginning on Wednesday morning.

I originally thought that we’d be near to an open sale, but I’m not so sure now. Obviously, we don’t know how many are actually using their code or if people will be willing to pay the big prices the further down the criteria we get. I’m trying to see if the club are any wiser on how many have been sold yet.

Honestly, I’ve spent half my time on Istanbul tickets and travel this past week and a half. That’s despite having our flights booked (with a refund possible) since last June! That said, really glad that I’ve been able to help in even a small way.

I’ll let you know what our plans are. We’re heading over Thursday, back Sunday.

I’d be amazed if it sold out before everyone on the cup scheme had the opportunity to buy a ticket. That said, not entirely sure what category tickets may remain.

To their credit, the club did subsidise the day trip by £250 per person. It was £1,000 on the nose just for the flight, before you added on stewards and other additions. We asked them to subsidise the trip given the price and thankfully they did, however it’s still a lot of money.

Although the club put deposits down on aircraft before the Madrid second leg, the fact that we are into the holiday season and the general issues with the aviation industry have made it really difficult. They were having to confirm their bookings for the aircraft without knowing that there would be the demand for the trip at such a price, so there was a real financial risk for the club. I think Spike and Sportsoptions have struggled with similar issues.

I bet you have mate. You’ll be sick of Istanbul by the end of this.

Funnily enough I’m flying out on Thursday as well?

Are you on the Pegasus 1:55pm flight by any chance?

I bet you have mate. You’ll be sick of Istanbul by the end of this.

Funnily enough I’m flying out on Thursday as well?

Are you on the Pegasus 1:55pm flight by any chance?
I've just paid 652 going 2.45am sat and back 10.05 with pegasus. Paid 61for ticket too so cheap ones still available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.