James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is used to being the main focus of the team. He was at Ipswich and at Leicester.
Saw him have a proper hissy fit at the end of a game when at Ipswich and he point blank refused to shake hands with any of the opposing team or management. Wasn’t a good look.
I think he is the sort to throw his toys out of the pram when not selected.
Talented but not enough to justify signing him for me.

He's 26. At that age if you want to play for us you should really be one of the best in the world in your position or at least have the potential to get there quickly. I honestly can't say I've seen him enough to judge.

He is used to being the main focus of the team. He was at Ipswich and at Leicester.
Saw him have a proper hissy fit at the end of a game when at Ipswich and he point blank refused to shake hands with any of the opposing team or management. Wasn’t a good look.
I think he is the sort to throw his toys out of the pram when not selected.
Talented but not enough to justify signing him for me.
Norwich?

Not in the slightest.
Please elaborate because I'm genuinely curious.

Maddison has had multiple good games vs City with far less quality around him than Kovacic ever has. Just this season in our home game vs Leicester, Maddison was far and away Leicester's best player and made a pass to Ihenacho that KDB would be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.