James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you are saying is that we cant sign anyone that understands that Bellingham-KDB will probably be first choice, since that must mean they lack ambition? With that mindset we cant sign anyone since Bellingham-KDB would be first choice no matter who we sign.
A young talent looking to step up, yes, a England International in his prime I would be suspicios if he was happy as a squad player.

A young talent looking to step up, yes, a England International in his prime I would be suspicios if he was happy as a squad player.
So it would be really suspicious if a 26 year old English international in his prime would want to test himself in one of the best teams in the world in his prime after spending the majority of his career in Leicester, just because he probably understands he wont walk into the starting XI? I'm sure he would come here wanting to prove himself on the highest level, just like most players do.

So it would be really suspicious if a 26 year old English international in his prime would want to test himself in one of the best teams in the world in his prime after spending the majority of his career in Leicester, just because he probably understands he wont walk into the starting XI? I'm sure he would come here wanting to prove himself on the highest level, just like most players do.
I personally don't think he is good enough as a starter in a top team competing for titles

I think he would be a good signing, but I’d like Macatee to get a chance. I think he’s naturally more talented.

It might be a risk, but in the long term I think he would end up as a better player

What a suprise, another thread used for people to tell us Grealish isn't good enough. One tweet and the place is meltdown. We all know we're well in for Bellingham which would be a huge addition to the side and we will address the LB issue with a big signing there. People need to chill the fuck out and let the club get on with it.

FUNNY you say that. Pep changes his system, then the entire team becomes average, except for Jack. Clearly the new system is working for Jack, even though he is still average. This new system has costed us and as for Jack, if we play like the way we usually play, the system that peppers teams, then he would look like a deer caught up in headlights, like he did when he got here.

Kdb is has been off, Gundo is off, Dias, Foden, Walker and Cancelo are all off. How is that the most important players in our team are the ones that are suffering the most? It is because this new system is detrimental to them just so Jack can look improved but still average.

If you seriously think Pep has changed the system for the purpose of making Grealish look better then I struggle to put much weight in your opinions in general, to be honest. Perhaps it's more the fact that he's one of the few players that actually looks hungry out there that is making him shine this season; you know, going off what the actual manager said, rather than just coming up with reasons out of nowhere to slander a player who increases our chances of winning each time he plays.

I personally don't think he is good enough as a starter in a top team competing for titles
I dont think that either which I think we would sign him as a squad player and not a regular starter. That doesn't mean he also thinks he's never gonna be good enough to be a regular starter here. He probably have dreams of playing at the highest level like all footballers, no matter if you are 21 or 26.

I dont think that either which I think we would sign him as a squad player and not a regular starter. That doesn't mean he also thinks he's never gonna be good enough to be a regular starter here. He probably have dreams of playing at the highest level like all footballers, no matter if you are 21 or 26.
Very true but the very top player's want to play at the highest level every week, as said personally for me he is not good enough for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.