Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

Did anyone see any trouble? Didn’t seem as bad as the semi?
WE had a little skirmish after a reg twatted a blue outside the stadium and there was a little kick off at Northampton services on the way home . Nothing to serious though . There was quite a bit of trouble t the service stations on the way down though supposedly .

Unintentional highlight for me was after - loads of celebrating Blues everywhere outside Wembley. My mates wife wanted a photo - my son asked a lad about 20 with no colours - he looked miserable as sin - only spotted a red flag poking out his pocket as he was taking photo. TBF his Dad took it in good part - pulled out a red bucket hat and said did I want to wear it in the photo. Told him I’m going a fancy dress party next week and I might borrow it if I decide to go as a flower pot man

Coming down the stairs from level 5 and all the way Never felt more like singing the Blues.
Awesome the noise was epic.
Loads were filming it has anyone posted on here?
That was brilliant that down the steps from level 5. John Stones song and then singing the blues on ours.

22 arrests yesterday for various offences including Assault and Affray so there were clearly some bits. Police did a pretty good Job I thought and plenty of them.

Did not see any trouble, though did not leave the White Horse until 2 hours after full time
straight on an empty tube..
A few around West London last night with bucket hats, shouted champione at them and they got rattled

That rag wearing the Hillsborough shirt has been named by the met police. Surprise surprise he’s not from anywhere near Manchester

I suspect now he’s been named his problems have only just started
He’s in serious trouble him now
Scousers are already circulating his address and details.
If he has a job that’s gone, and that’s the least of his worries.

Well this no brain idiot is going to be looking over his shoulder for quite a while now.

The prick wasn't even born when the tragedy happened. He should be forced to watch all the footage of the event and probably the awful pictures going around at the time in the papers, of the poor buggers terrified faces pressed against the fences many of whom didn't survive. Life sure produces some reprehensible cretins at times.

All those silly beany hats on show yesterday. Someone made a fortune out of those sad saps.

Mind you, I could have done with some headwear yesterday. I've not got much thatch up on top, and the cranium is a bit tingly this morning.
Judging by the state of some of the hair cuts they should've given hats to the fucking team too.

What a bunch of scruffy cunts that Rag team is.

The whole demeanor screams we couldn't give a shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.