Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

And the KDB penalty was clear as fuck now I've seen it on the box !!
It was, does my head in the penalty law.

KDB deliberately barged and blocked as he's about to unleash a rocket that would gone in, on the back of great play to create the chance as well.

Rags, a hopeful ball to the edge of the box, headed back and skims Jack's fingers as he's mid air and spinning.
The ball landed exactly where it would have without skimming his fingers. With the Keeper!

Only saw a couple of City fans being dicks.
Hitting a rag who was with his son and mate,a City fan stepped in and tried to calm it down.

It’s rare someone leaves me speechless but a Scouser in a pub once told me he was at Hillsborough on that awful day. I had no response for him at all.

If United printed that shirt themselves then I think quality control need to be brought to account.

Great to hear this by the majority now.

'Ederson and Ake
Walker and Akanji
Ruben Dias, Johnny Stones
Best defence in Europe
We're Manchester City
On our way to Istanbul...
Woah we're the boys in blue
Woah coming after you'

Take that you red bastards (they ain't got no songs).
It’s a fucking awesome song

after the game on the way back to wembley central city fan having a go at two elderly rags, but his mates pulled him away. two separate incidents of rags having a go at city fans but on both occasions their mates pulled them away and sorted it out.
but it kicked off at oneills near watford junction when group of utd fans attacked group of city fans, both giving as much as they got before a bouncer turned up, but it was still ongoing. i had a taxi booked so did not see the end game, taxi driver asked if i wanted to wait and watch, i just said no just drive on.

Never felt it was likely to be as bad as 2011, times have changed on many fronts and i hope some on here who were fretting about going with kids etc managed to brave it and had a great day out

Met police will be feeling pleased this morning I would think, although saw some bizarre things … kettling hundreds of rags around the corner of Wembley Central about 2.30pm and then marching them down past the City end just before KO. Also our coach got pulled onto a little trading estate and searched. Police and stewards basically let everyone stand there and drink as much as they could before confiscating the rest. 2 rag coaches pulled into the same spot which could have been interesting had their fans actually got off
This was a joke by the police. They stopped City fans in order to let the rags walk down our end of the stadium and even let rags walk through if they had a shirt on. They were even letting people go through at the side of the cordon if they didn't have a City shirt on and as we didn't have colours on this was the only way we could get through. We were quite late getting there and it seemed like the usual rag tactic of waiting until most fans had got to the ground and then marching to the ground giving it the big un. Really do fucking hate these wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.