Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

I don't think the atmosphere will be good.
No roof to trap the sound and I imagine people will be nervous.
There has been some cracking atmospheres in that stadium. I know a few Scouse twats from work who went and they said it was electric.
I do fear for the nerves and the fact everyone will be hammered then have to go dry from about 8pm that it could effect atmosphere.

Still patiently waiting. Seen a lot of high row numbers what does the stadium go up to. Hope it’s not like back row Newcastle

As do I. To add insult to injury I got excited when I received an email about 30 minutes a go from UEFA Champions League Ticketing. Unfortunately, just a generic information guide. UEFA trolling bastards:)

I'm waiting for the email (or text as some have mentioned) and the registration code needed for the app.
It might be in your junk mail my was

Block 330 Row 28

So much for my request to sit with my mate.. UEFA are a set of c**** aren’t they.. He’s in 324

We’ll have to get creative

I go in R.. He goes in N.. hopefully we can move between blocks

323 row 7 shocking seats for £400+
That is Shite that I know it has to change somewhere but I feel for you. The block n
HELP! I got a ticket with the access code and all went through, great, purchase order number from UEFA and linked the order with two mates so we sat together. They have now got email/code and been told their seats via uefa ticket app. I got fuck all, downloaded uefa ticket app but cannot get reg code for it sent to my email - same email I use and email uefa sent me invoice for tickets. I have checked junk email, and if blocked - no issues as email confirming ticket purchase was from uefa. I rang ticket office...1 hour wait and they cannot help. I went to the supporters ticket office at ground 1 hr drive - they cannot help as its not CITY its UEFA .... no telephone number for uefa only an email enquiry box - sent the issue to uefa 3 times now and they reply just saying check junk mai/not blocked...FFS - The CITY ticket office told me as I had proof of the purchase (they checked that) that they had staff at ground who will assist people get entry with tickety issues.....but it is really poor all around when you spend £400+ on a ticket and dont get the ferking ticket and neither CITY or UEFA wnat to help!! - any ideas Blues?
try Not to panic, uefa can send tickets to your account as late as a couple of hours before kick off.
There is also a designated ticket office at the stadium for ticket enquiries show them proof of purchase and they will sort you out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.