Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this is just italian media trying to stir the pot but thought i'd throw this out there

Do they have a sizable Algerian or French following? If not Bernardo, it will be Foden. If not Grealish, it will be Foden. Mahrez will play only if both Grealish and Bernardo are out. Guardiola has adapted tactics for each of the opponents and the situations, but the lineup has seen little changes. The incumbents will have to destroy their knees or let it all hang out like Walker before they are out.

I will have my friend (Inter fan) sitting next to me… Uffff, I hope to see him crying after the game

I'll probably regret posting this, but I've never felt so confident about us winning a game of football.

I think it could be over by half time.
will be tough i think, plenty were saying we would batter the rags and that was harder than most thought and went down to the wire. fingers x for an early goal to make them come out and attack to give Haaland bit more room to get in behind them.

Hardly broke a sweat Saturday.

Ederson

Stones Akanji Dias Ake

KDB Rodri Gundogan

Bernardo Haaland Grealish

One big last hurrah, leave everything on the pitch and we'll go down in history as the greatest side in English football, for me anyway haha :)

Roll on Friday, get me to Istanbul.
We win on Saturday.
And we will be the greatest English side.
No argument

The interesting thing is that the team that best utd some of those players can play a lot better....KDB, Grealish and Bernardo all had average games by their standards.....with another week's training and recovery hopefully those 3 will step up as well

We win this and peps City side are immortalised forever.

100 points
domestic quad
Back to back titles x 2
4 league cups in a row
Threepeat
Beating United in a fa cup final
and now potentially the chance of a treble.

We win the game on Saturday and there will be no arguments about who the best side in English football history is. Whether we like it or not there would always be the caveat that we haven’t won this competition. win it and all counter arguments are put to bed. Better than the invincibles, better than any carnation of United, better than Jose’s Chelsea and better than any Liverpool side.

I am so desperate for us to win it. Please please please just win city
Does this mean we’ll have historee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.