Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We win this and peps City side are immortalised forever.

100 points
domestic quad
Back to back titles x 2
4 league cups in a row
Threepeat
Beating United in a fa cup final
and now potentially the chance of a treble.

We win the game on Saturday and there will be no arguments about who the best side in English football history is. Whether we like it or not there would always be the caveat that we haven’t won this competition. win it and all counter arguments are put to bed. Better than the invincibles, better than any carnation of United, better than Jose’s Chelsea and better than any Liverpool side.

I am so desperate for us to win it. Please please please just win city

Last edited:
____________________Ederson_________________

Riyad_______Ruben__________Stones________Foden

___________________Rodri_________________

__________KDB_____________Gundogan______

Bernardo_________Haaland_____________Jack

Lets finish it in the 1st half
wow bold, finish it in the first half against an Italian giant , managed by pragmatic Inzaghi. As a fan base we are being swept along by the media. Inter are compact, will sit deep slow the game down but man they brake FAST they also have a very good midfield..Barella for one, i think it will go to extra time - then it could be a toss of the coin BUT i think we will edge it. Their full backs are no slouches despite one of them being the height of a Centre Halve, he goes up for all set pieces and is good

Reactions: TFC
I got giddy before the Chelsea final. I was convinced we were better than them and were going to give them a twatting. Then Pep dropped Rodri and I'm still fucking fuming (I will get over it eventually ;)

I wont make the same mistake again, Inter deserve respect and unless we are 3 or 4 goals up with 3 or 4 minutes left, I wont believe its won until its won.

I got giddy before the Chelsea final. I was convinced we were better than them and were going to give them a twatting. Then Pep dropped Rodri and I'm still fucking fuming (I will get over it eventually ;)

I wont make the same mistake again, Inter deserve respect and unless we are 3 or 4 goals up with 3 or 4 minutes left, I wont believe its won until its won.
I’m the opposite. I just never felt comfortable against Chelsea and I remember reading that most teams who reach their first champions league final lose.

You can talk about the rodri decision but he wasn’t the player he is today and the players froze on the night imo. We just didn’t play to our usual standards due to the pressure. We will be so much better this time for that experience

That Chelsea side under tuchel was a lot better than this inter side imo. If we don’t win it this time then I’m not sure we will ever get a better chance tbh.

I’m the opposite. I just never felt comfortable against Chelsea and I remember reading that most teams who reach their first champions league final lose.

You can talk about the rodri decision but he wasn’t the player he is today and the players froze on the night imo. We just didn’t play to our usual standards due to the pressure. We will be so much better this time for that experience

That Chelsea side under tuchel was a lot better than this inter side imo. If we don’t win it this time then I’m not sure we will ever get a better chance tbh.
That 2nd sentence is so spot on. I feel like one reason I'm so confident is BECAUSE we lost to chelsea. The boys will know what to expect this time, and as someone else said, know how painful a loss in this situation is. They won't let it happen again.

I can't get my head round this poor Inter narrative, they have won 7 out of last 8! Lukaku will be on the bench for one, him coming on for last 15 mins or extra time will be a handful. I think this would be tough

We win this and peps City side are immortalised forever.

100 points
domestic quad
Back to back titles x 2
4 league cups in a row
Threepeat
Beating United in a fa cup final
and now potentially the chance of a treble.

We win the game on Saturday and there will be no arguments about who the best side in English football history is. Whether we like it or not there would always be the caveat that we haven’t won this competition. win it and all counter arguments are put to bed. Better than the invincibles, better than any carnation of United, better than Jose’s Chelsea and better than any Liverpool side.

I am so desperate for us to win it. Please please please just win city
And the best thing about winning the treble is telling any rag arguing that their treble was better and harder.

I'll just say - well you lot never beat us in the FA Cup to win your treble!"

I doubt many will any comeback to that; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.