Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve just been on a stunning country walk for 2 hours, going out for a meal before the game, timed it to be back for kick off.
After I posted my plea I went into the kitchen and made a meal from scratch. Peeling potatoes, chopping onions, peppers, garlic, meat etc and into the oven. Then decided I’d do some baking and made a banana loaf!
Now a few phone calls to various (non-football mad) members of family to waste a bit more time. :-) ohhh it’s getting exciting now. :-)

After I posted my plea I went into the kitchen and made a meal from scratch. Peeling potatoes, chopping onions, peppers, garlic, meat etc and into the oven. Then decided I’d do some baking and made a banana loaf!
Now a few phone calls to various (non-football mad) members of family to waste a bit more time. :-) ohhh it’s getting exciting now. :-)
That's very productive of you Eccles. I have sat and watched aircraft take off and land on a live stream from Madeira airport. Don't know why I like it so much but I do!

Interesting line movement for Man City on the money line. Now as high as 1.54 from 1.43.

90% of bets on City make it a bit more concerning.

Happy to say I've no idea what those numbers mean, or why would matter who's betting on what right now!

Off to get a Mr Whippy myself...

I am in Istanbul right now.

If anybody has a ticket spare, i am willing to meet and pay.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.