Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats gonna be odd for me is watching such a big game and having virtually no idea how the opposition play or who their dangermen are.

not sure i’ve watched Inter Milan play a game of football for years
Go to a dark room, lay on flat your back on the floor, close your eyes, take five slow breaths in via your nose and out through your moth, and think of Brentford…

Interesting line movement for Man City on the money line. Now as high as 1.54 from 1.43.

90% of bets on City make it a bit more concerning.

Last edited:
So this is my Saturday so far. Woke up at half five, couldn't get back to sleep, double fried egg sandwich for breakfast, a few menial jobs around the house followed by an hour and half walk to calm me down which included a whole 15 minutes where I didn't think about the football.

A quick late lunch with 3 cans of cider then a lie-down where I surprised myself by actually getting some sleep.

Woke up 40 minutes ago and had a glass of what we now need to call "breakfast wine". Off to get the BBQ ready for the pre-match meal which will be accompanied by several more cans drunk within a restricted timeslot designed to see me at the optimum level of drunk-but-not-too-drunk by exactly 8pm.

Pep and his Sports Scientists should watch and learn !

Not long now people. However you're handling it, enjoy the moment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.