City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Wow the scenes absolute carnage on the corner of Goerge St, dead end nowhere to go, so people were on the street where the parade should have gone, fair play to the police for sorting it out while mounted wow !!!, I'm piss wet through loved every minute of it.

Last edited:
Same mate what a let down absolutely gutted let's hope some good footage on here
With the existence of the internet and cameras rolling every where, I’m sure we’ll catch the bits missed.

However, City and tech don’t seem to get along :)

That was so amateurish is was embarrassing, it totally disrespected us the fans who could not make the parade.

Constant freezing, hardly saw the first team, had to listen to that silly **** talk about symmetrical faces, the boring unfunny twat, far too much bollox talk overall.

Had no fucker in the Comms team bothered to check the weather forecast and thought perhaps we need a professional outfit in here to cover the parade, i e somebody who has a fucking clue about what they are doing. The whole lot of the Comms team need fucking off for that shambles.

Well done those who attended, from what little we saw you had a ball, as for the rest of it, i hope its fucked off into the bin, it was shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.