City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Considering we are one of the richest clubs on the planet, the coverage of the biggest event in our history was screwed up pathetically. Get real City, ticket sales and now coverage of the treble seemed amateurish over the last few weeks, we fans deserve better, the team and the coaching staff are beyond anything we have ever seen, but some of this seems like we are back to the Swailes era.
the fuckin website is stuck in the year 2000

Don't give a fuck what anyone says. Considering what we achieved, that coverage was fucking abysmal. Beyond abysmal. That was an utter shit show to end all shit shows. And I ain't ever going to apologise for saying that.

I've been following City since I was a kid in the 70's, and that coverage was utter fucking garbage after what we just did winning a treble. Trash. Embarasing. Shite. I got no other words for how bad that was. Man, I was looking forward to the parade all day and only got to see about 20 seconds of it.

they hardly show anything of the bus actually, then when players started to get on stage the stream frozen for 10 mins, and then it came back and it finished somewhat quick in 5 mins.

in 2023 this coverage of the parade is criminal. people can go onto the Mars these days for fuck sake. we cannot record a bus live with a bit of rain.

the treble is now worthless.

:)

Considering we are one of the richest clubs on the planet, the coverage of the biggest event in our history was screwed up pathetically. Get real City, ticket sales and now coverage of the treble seemed amateurish over the last few weeks, we fans deserve better, the team and the coaching staff are beyond anything we have ever seen, but some of this seems like we are back to the Swailes era.
Oi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.