City Victory Parade - 2022/23

1.) I know plenty who went & from what they've suggested previous ones were better (organisation/weather)
2.) I was also comparing previous parades I've been to including the FA Cup parade which ended in the ground.

Hope this helps.
I was at the fa cup parade and it was brill
I was at one a couple of years ago and it was bobbins. Fences, barriers, spotty teen 'security' everywhere.
I was at the last one and it was, as someone else so eloquently put it, a glorious, drunken day of spontaneity and joy.

I was at one a couple of years ago and it was bobbins. Fences, barriers, spotty teen 'security' everywhere.
I was at the last one and it was, as someone else so eloquently put it, a glorious, drunken day of spontaneity and joy.

The Quad parade was the one I was attended, glorious sunshine

That was me. It was the best and most emotional parade. The chaos made it better. It was a moment for the people of Manchester to celebrate. All the best nights out happen by accident. I only went at the last minute and it turned out to be a great decision. Typical City all over and I loved it.

That was me. It was the best and most emotional parade. The chaos made it better. It was a moment for the people of Manchester to celebrate. All the best nights out happen by accident. I only went at the last minute and it turned out to be a great decision. Typical City all over and I loved it.
Sums it up for me also, piss wet thru but loved every minute

1.) I know plenty who went & from what they've suggested previous ones were better (organisation/weather)
2.) I was also comparing previous parades I've been to including the FA Cup parade which ended in the ground.

Hope this helps.

It was great unless you were "lucky" enough to get into the stage zone.
Couldn't see the actual stage at any point. Screen towards the back near Weatherspoons shut down after a bunch of knobs climbed on top of it. Screen above the stage retracted and disappeared literally the minute players arrived on stage, 2 minutes of vague noise from a couple of the players and that was it, thanks for coming, goodbye.

I've been to every parade and from my viewpoint this was the worse one ever. It was partly was due to weather cocking up the planned celebrations but equally the choice of location for the stage which was piss poor.
Not going to bother trying to get into the viewing area next time unless it is back in Albert Square.

Couldn't see the actual stage at any point. Screen towards the back near Weatherspoons shut down after a bunch of knobs climbed on top of it. Screen above the stage retracted and disappeared literally the minute players arrived on stage, 2 minutes of vague noise from a couple of the players and that was it, thanks for coming, goodbye.

I've been to every parade and from my viewpoint this was the worse one ever. It was partly was due to weather cocking up the planned celebrations but equally the choice of location for the stage which was piss poor.
Not going to bother trying to get into the viewing area next time unless it is back in Albert Square.

Ahh I never got close to the viewing areas, was happy seeing it from a distance

Why not hold it in Piccadilly Gardens ? Largest open space in City centre.

Will be better once the work on the Town Hall is complete and they can use Albert Square again ! Weather didn't help but this was understable the best attended by far but those knobs that climb on and banjackzed the screen at the back of the stage area ruined it for thousands ! Think they rushed the organisation as most players were due on international duty later in the week !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.