City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Yeah, I was on the corner of M&S. The “Rodri’s on fire” chant was absolutely unreal in the torrential rain after the bus had gone past, nobody giving a fuck about being drenched to the bone, everyone bouncing. And then walking back down market street under the food court with the songs absolutely bellowing out was honestly special. It’s was incredible. I get that not everyone has had a good experience but I can only comment on my own and it was amazing.
Totally agree with you it was like being in an open air nightclub dancing in the rain.

Dias scared? I don’t think so Eccles
Sorry if my first response to this looked a bit off. It’s always difficult trying to convey what would be a laughing tone of voice! He would only be scared if he dropped it and I gave him the teacher stare! (That’s rather like the Paddington stare. I watched that again yesterday.)
So I apologise if I came over as not having a sense of humour there. :-)

Kalvin Phillips star of the show with his blast of the Johnny Stones song.

Full on swearing, about the rag cunts, on national TV.

I’d keep him around just for that.
I’d keep Kalvin around because he is a decent footballer (and by all accounts, person) that has just had a shite, injury-riddled season.

But the song does add to his value for me.

IMG-3698.jpg
And putting your shirt on inside out!

Yea I saw that the rags are doing the same thing too. Using pictures from old games and saying only 700 people turned up blah blah.

I can’t even be bothered to sign up and reply because the sweetness of their tears is so fulfilling.
Fuck em. Do the opposite and tell them that there were 2 million there, just the same as their bullshit.

We won, they lost, time for bed and enjoy thr moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.