Spanish Senoritas

unsworthblue

landed in Malaga earlier today and went down to the Car hire place in the airport to be greeted by a beautiful young,smiling,pretty little senorita,alright her arms were a little hairy for my liking but my word what a beautiful young lady!
Goes on to drive up into one of the towns up in the mountains to purchase some timber from the timber merchants,usually it’s some tattooed hairy arsed fat **** but not on this occasion,young Maria in her figure hugging tight dress couldn’t do enough to sell me her finest 100mm x 100mm x 2.4m lengths! What little firecracker of a lady young Maria was with her slender body and immaculately applied make up,I can’t wait to go back tomorrow to pick the timber up!
From the timber yard I drove over to the Aldi supermarket and again young attractive females are in attendance with a cheeky smile just to send you on your way with a little bounce in your step!
I’m not discriminating against blondies or any other of the finer sex but there’s just something about these Spanish senoritas with their olive brown skin and mysterious brown eyes!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.