82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to think what would have happened if Lavia had stuck around. He would probably have got the minutes that Rico had and would have a bunch of trophies and Rico would have been in the EDS squad. Fourteen appearances and a treble would have probably been better than 29 appearances and relegation!

Both very talented lads and it will be interesting to see how their careers progress. I do think Lavia may be that rare thing - a youngster that City regret letting leave.

With Tommy Doyle & James McAtee returning to the squad, I can see Rico Lewis & Cole Palmer going out on loan to gain playing time.
Rico Lewis is our most promising young talent since Foden. He's going nowhere.

I can see Palmer being loaned out though. Sadly I'm not sure he's going to cut it at City. Burnley soon come.

Rico Lewis is our most promising young talent since Foden. He's going nowhere.

I can see Palmer being loaned out though. Sadly I'm not sure he's going to cut it at City. Burnley soon come.
I'm still not convinced either way. His last couple of appearances were ok and he looked very dangerous. Maybe a season long loan to another PL team would be best. Pointless sending him to the Championship I think.

I'm still not convinced either way. His last couple of appearances were ok and he looked very dangerous. Maybe a season long loan to another PL team would be best. Pointless sending him to the Championship I think.
I've got some news about what Vincent Kompany has been up to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.