Besiktas
Fenerbahce
Galatasaray
River Plate
Boca Jnrs

A veritable myriad of fans
This is why I don’t have Facebook.

This is why I don’t have Facebook.
Not that many were on Facebook and I would not say most of the people are friends, former and current job/work/pub/club, football acquaintances but not friends.

Wait what your gf is a rag ??!!!!
To be fair I don't think she's an avid one. I have to remind her they've played most of the time.

All my sisters, bar one are rags as well. And so are the fellas they've married. One of em supported City at school. He Jumped ship in 99..

Oh how I take the piss nowadays.

One sound United fan in work (who is from Mozambique) has been telling me for three years he’s wanted City to win the CL just for me and he was the first to congratulate me in work this week.

Another proper bitter Rag tart told me it felt hollow and our treble wasn’t as exciting as theirs and mentioned 115 charges and Sportswashing all in about two minutes of moaning.

Other than that one lad is a Hammer and another a Toffee and they were both buzzing for me.

I didn’t get one text off any United mate or family member, not a single one. Total silence.

work with hundreds of dippers
Not a peep
All the family are rags
Barely mentioning it
Tbf I’ve not been back to work since the game so I’m expecting
wearebitter.com

I got this of my Italian pal, who supports Roma And a well done. Not one congrats from the Irish rags, dips, chavs I have to look at everyday.

Had shit of two reds at the final whistle in Porto 2 years ago. I do bear a grudge with a very good memory

Had both messages screenshots ready to fire back at at em at the final whistle with a picture of us with our “here’s our European cup flag”

My United fan wife bought me a bottle of champagne to pop at full time. She’s been singing boys in blue (rhythm is a dancer) for three days, said she can’t get it out of her head :-)

My best mate, a dipper, watched it with me, a few fellow blues and a few others (united fans) all bar one united fan congratulated me and he fucked off home before the trophy lift ;-)))

My neighbour is a huge rag, sold his ticket for Wembley because he was ‘away’ he got back today and I bumped into him whilst I was coming back from walking the dogs, to be fair he said we deserved it and he was happy for me that we had. His son, who is normally a gobby little twerp said nothing and just walked past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.