Rival Fans

Wait, whaaat??
Surprised out how many have mentioned rag siblings but yours was City, and converted to arse? Rules is rules MCL, and that is a rule-break!
Yep, when we were relegated to Div 2 he started supporting arsenal just as they did the double

tbf to him he does go watching both teams just as much now. (well maybe not as much as a last season) haha

Leeds,Ncastle,Sunderland,Huddersfield fans all congratulations at golf today.

Yewnytid fan didn't turn up.

Says it all...they are smarting, burning, broken out of town bastards !!

At work a Luton fan,a yid,a gooner have congratulated me.Our resident united and dipper fan have both gone sick this week.I do the return to works and disciplinaries for sick cant wait as the dipper is on a stage 3 which means this period of sickness is put forward for dismissal.
This is probably the only time he has been off genuinely sick (as fuck) ;-))

Had one from a Borussia Moenchengladbach fan, met him when we played there and we keep in touch through text

Fuck all from any of the other bitter cunts

Not a mention from any except from a Bolton fan.

It's funny, fuck em.
My mates a bolton fan he wished us good luck before it and asked how much did I enjoy it the day after, I know he had about 80 on us to win 3-1 but doubt he will be arsed about that lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.