It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If he goes Saudi I'll be really pissed off.

Why?

He’s wanted out for a while now and been ultra professional whilst here. He’s won all of the major trophies with us and it doesn’t look like any side in Spain want him.

I’ve zero issues if he takes a huge pay day and we get a top fee in the process.

Why?

He’s wanted out for a while now and been ultra professional whilst here. He’s won all of the major trophies with us and it doesn’t look like any side in Spain want him.

I’ve zero issues if he takes a huge pay day and we get a top fee in the process.
It is a waste of his talent for starters. He also has told us repeatedly that his reason for wanting out is he prefers the culture in Southern Europe. If he goes to Saudi Arabia the line he has been feeding us appears to not be accurate. I remain skeptical that he will go there.

It is a waste of his talent for starters. He also has told us repeatedly that his reason for wanting out is he prefers the culture in Southern Europe. If he goes to Saudi Arabia the line he has been feeding us appears to not be accurate. I remain skeptical that he will go there.

He has won everything now he is off to earn 200m then back to Benfica feet up while being there best player

Why?

He wanted out to move closer to home not fuck off to Saudi

He has won everything now he is off to earn 200m then back to Benfica feet up while being there best player
That isn't the point...The point is whether he is a man of is word. He told us repeatedly he wanted out because he was more comfortable in southern Europe. If he is willing to move all the way to the Middle East then it appears he wasn't truthful.

Me personally, I’d like to leave Kovacic out, sign a winger and play Foden where you have Kovacic in that team. Up against our usual low blocks, as solid as that team is, I feel it’s lacking a little bit in the final third as it only really has 4 attacking players.
I think people are overlooking Alvarez.
We've seen what he can do, he has the energy of Bernie and Foden and can finish.
He seems the natural choice and it wouldn't surprise me if he is in the starting lineup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.