It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t see this obsession of signing players like Bruno etc. Let’s see who leaves first and let’s give Nunes a chance ffs or that’s another midfield signing gone to waste

I think it has been suggested, by tolmie iirc, that Pep would like to sign Bruno , and BM posters are merely posting their thoughts on such a signing.

OK we will see, he has been right on many things, including telling me Pep was signing for City 9 months before he did. I do not post most of what i hear on here because people don't like it,so i only give tit bits

he may though be a fraud :))
Well, we're obviously not spending money on Paqueta, a major signing not happening, so I guess that's a feather in your source's cap. This place can feast on crumbs, so keep the titbits coming.

I'd be happy if they both signed new Improved deals, both No 1 goalkeepers In their own right, maybe share the No 1 spot in equal measures over the course of the season, I know that sounds plausible on paper, but If we could get them to agree, reminding them that there will be a shit load more games to play next season with the added fixtures to the CL and CWC, could be a deal breaker.

I don’t see this obsession of signing players like Bruno etc. Let’s see who leaves first and let’s give Nunes a chance ffs or that’s another midfield signing gone to waste
There are still some players we need, regardless how Nunes does next season. Rodri needs some backup/help, for starters. Nunes isn't that.

Well, we're obviously not spending money on Paqueta, a major signing not happening, so I guess that's a feather in your source's cap. This place can feast on crumbs, so keep the titbits coming.
Are we sure he doesn't get a hearing and is cleared before our deadline?

We should never have bought him in the first place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.