It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Plus, Lewis and Kovacic can fill those spots if needed, same as Stones... there is zero need for him then.
Completely true, just a shame really Phillips never really got going I reckon he would’ve done everything to reach his highest level.

He says he wants to stay so only if Bernardo is close to leaving I think he will stay and we put Rice in a 8 position.

When you are a club with high expectations who are always focused and playing at the highest level every game you can’t be coming back from the World Cup over the target weight that pep wants his players. That happening and injuries set him back massively.

Completely true, just a shame really Phillips never really got going I reckon he would’ve done everything to reach his highest level.

He says he wants to stay so only if Bernardo is close to leaving I think he will stay and we put Rice in a 8 position.

When you are a club with high expectations who are always focused and playing at the highest level every game you can’t be coming back from the World Cup over the target weight that pep wants his players. That happening and injuries set him back massively.
i think rice is coming in as an 8 anyways. I think if bernie leaves its more likley we go for a winger as a replacement

i think rice is coming in as an 8 anyways. I think if bernie leaves its more likley we go for a winger as a replacement
I think Bernardo is going Saudi, I thought about rice being the player who drops into the defence and moves up with Rodri in possession and put stones at right back. Then they can both move into midfield each time but I reckon we will see him and Foden in the 8 at the start as KDB is out

Ederson; Gvardiol, Dias, Stones; Rodri, Rice; Grealish, Kovacic, KDB, Foden; Haaland;

Scary.
Me personally, I’d like to leave Kovacic out, sign a winger and play Foden where you have Kovacic in that team. Up against our usual low blocks, as solid as that team is, I feel it’s lacking a little bit in the final third as it only really has 4 attacking players.

So difficult to predict this window with outgoings and incomings. Rumour wise we could be saying bye to Walker, Laporte, Phillips, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Palmer and saying hello to Kovacic, Gvardiol, Rice, Brozovic. Could be a crazy one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.