Pre season training opportunities

Sadly have it on good authority that Mebudes leaving this summer. On a more positive note, Oscar Bobb revealed in an interview with a Norwegian newspaper today that he intends to stay at City and fight for a place in the first team rather than going out on loan. Great news, I was afraid we would lose him this summer. I’m sure there’s been (and will be) plenty of great clubs offering him lots of gametime, but he wants to stay. Must have had some sort of positive signal from the coaching staff that he has a chance here
Oscar Bobb is in the Norway u21 squad for the UEFA u21 championships. Starting this week, (in Georgia)? He is one of the youngest players in the tournament. Some of the players must be 23years old, including our own Sergio Gomez. Do City have 5 players in the England squad. Other names I recognise, but only from the transfer thread, are Cherki, Ryan Graveberch, Jurrien Timber and Gabri Veiga.

Oscar Bobb is in the Norway u21 squad for the UEFA u21 championships. Starting this week, (in Georgia)? He is one of the youngest players in the tournament. Some of the players must be 23years old, including our own Sergio Gomez. Do City have 5 players in the England squad. Other names I recognise, but only from the transfer thread, are Cherki, Ryan Graveberch, Jurrien Timber and Gabri Veiga.
Four in the England squad with Gomez for Spain and Bobb & Haaland for Norway.

Edit: absolutely none for Salford Rangers but Mudryk is there from Chelsea :)

Four in the England squad with Gomez for Spain and Bobb & Haaland for Norway.

Edit: absolutely none for Salford Rangers but Mudryk is there from Chelsea :)
I think Haaland has made it into the full Norway squad now. But old boys Colin Rosler and Adrian Bernabe are also named for their respective countries. Michael Olise (Palace/France) might also have had a few training sessions with us.

Hopefully Dada-Mascoll will go on the pre-season tour, he looks like he has the potential to be a fantastic player in the future
Way too early, he’s got huge physical advantage at U18 but loads to learn tactically before that. Let’s see how he gets a on at U21 next season first. Big talent though agree.

Charles will likely go on tour

The attacking midfield options is so unbelievably stacked from the academy, James McAtee, Oscar Bobb, Nico O Reilly are my 3 standouts who will break into the first team over time.

All a little different from each other, but top quality.

Im not really convinced by any of the striker options, Justin in the U18s had a great season so I will pay close attention to how he does in the u21s next season, although he is just 16, soon 17.

Seems we are losing both u21 wingers (Mebude and Borges), and in the u18s I highly rate Ndala who I think has a future here.

So thats about 4 (or 5) attacking options Im quite excited for from the academy.

Way too early, he’s got huge physical advantage at U18 but loads to learn tactically before that. Let’s see how he gets a on at U21 next season first. Big talent though agree.

Charles will likely go on tour

Dada Mascoll's composure on the ball sets him apart. I think he's tactically very aware for someone so young too.

He doesn't have to use his physicality as much because his game intelligence is very very good for his age. He's very elegant on the ball and everything he does looks so smooth.

I don't think he is the type of player that relies on his physicality.

Sadly have it on good authority that Mebudes leaving this summer. On a more positive note, Oscar Bobb revealed in an interview with a Norwegian newspaper today that he intends to stay at City and fight for a place in the first team rather than going out on loan. Great news, I was afraid we would lose him this summer. I’m sure there’s been (and will be) plenty of great clubs offering him lots of gametime, but he wants to stay. Must have had some sort of positive signal from the coaching staff that he has a chance here

Excellent news regarding Bobb.

Hope we put a buyback clause in Mebude's contract when we sell him. Always impressed me, his decision making and final ball is very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.