Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s clear no one has a clue
The fact we have apparently not bid yet but been linked all week is feeding the fact he prefers arsenal - then all the know nothing accounts are out in force
it may be true he prefers arsenal but o don’t think he would say it, just in case city are th wonky ones with a bid accepted

It seems to be a bit of a chess game with all parties not showing their full hand

One thing is sure, if City have sounded Rice out and been told he wants to go elsewhere, he better pray that WHU accept Arsenal’s bid, because we will have washed our hands of him.
Agreed.

The next Arsenal bid should do it

If the rumours are true that Rice wanted guaranteed game time and position was never ever going to happen here. That phone call with Pep would have last ten seconds.

good question

Valdes < Ederson
Alves > Akanji
Puyol > Dias
Pique < Stones
Abidal > Aké
Busquets > Rodri
Xavi = de Bruyne
Iniesta > Foden
Villa > Grealish
Pedro < Bernardo
Messi > Haaland

By my calculations 3 or 4.
I'd play Messi and Haaland for sure.

Arsenal are building a much younger dynamic team, rice will only add to it, pep maybe the best coach in the world, but a lot of players have turned him down in the past. 'Arsenal are no where near city's level', they soon will be if rice joins
On the pitch it gets them closer. Plenty of competitive teams though. It’s off the pitch where Arsenal are light years behind, as with those other competitive squads. That makes a hell of a lot difference. If you believe all the investments in academy & campus, CFG, administration and revenues from sponsors can be wiped out by signing Rice, I think you are naive. Trust me, longer term, Newcastle will do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.