Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but we don’t throw all our eggs in to one basket. We also don’t bid for players unless we know they are open to our style, beliefs and togetherness. We target several in the same position with the intention of rotation, nobody is guaranteed a starting spot, even KDB gets dropped at times. You are throwing it all or nothing style at Rice, like he’s the saving grace.

Pity us poor souls destined but to look upon the great might of City whilst reduced to bemoaning the base state in which we now find ourselves.

Absolutely agree. If Gundo and Bernie were both to leave it puts an incredible amount of pressure on an aging KDB to do so much creating. Would love another attacking midfielder unless they think McAtee can do it (which I don’t think they’d take that risk on)
I think Foden will be the one to benefit most and hope that McAtee can get minutes when available.
We also have Kovacic coming in to replace Gundo and i think he'll surprise a few with how good is.

To be honest, we've missed out on lots of players, even in the last 12-18 months.
We missed out on Vlahovic and ended up with Jesus, missed out on Martinez so signed Zinchenko, missed out on Mudryk so signed Trossard.

Rice I do feel is different and I posted about that a couple of days ago, but I had resigned myself to him going to City, so if we miss out we'll just need to get someone else.

No club always gets everyone they are in for, not even City.
We would if we were prepared to pay whatever it takes, however we only pay what we believe is the players value

I want Rice just to witness this little cunts salty tears. Arsenal have firmly moved up the “fuck them” ladder after this season.

Fuck me! putting the arse alongside RM, what a joke!

Remind me again - when did the arse actually win trophies consistently? Have they ever won a European trophy? The entitlement of these pretenders is astounding!

We are three in a row, Champions of England and current Treble Winners, we are creating history, not living in a distant past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.