It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'd be happy with no further first-team incomings or outgoings other than loan out Palmer, Perrone and Gomez and bring McAtee back to the first team. Not that I would complain if we got Gvardiol or anything, but I'd be fine with no Gvardiol and Laporte staying.

Seems weird saying this now, only after being publicly turned down by West Ham after offering £90m.

Seems like saving face.

In any case, only buying after selling/moving on is a risky strategy as we'll miss out players and we generally don't sell until the last weeks of the window, so not a lot of time to get players in.
I give up.

I think Txiki has proven he knows how to do his job by now.

No other signings without outgoings ffs, but 2 £90m plus enquiries

We are going to run Rodri into the ground.

Stop worrying. There's ages to go yet.

Pep may well be planning to get every game won by 60 minutes, get Rodri off, bring on Phillips.

We'll be sorted in all positions by August.

I give up.

I think Txiki has proven he knows how to do his job by now.

Then lets shut the entire forum. No discussion allowed.

In any case, briefing that we won't get incomings until we have outgoings - after being turned down after bidding £90m - is saving face. Also, saying its a risky strategy isn't a huge criticism of Txiki.

Peps wanted Kovacic for years. He's going straight into the team. He's the best ball carrying midfielder in the world. He's our new number 8. If Chelsea didn't have such a shit season last year we'd be looking at Kovacic being signing of the window. Alot of footballers including Declan Rice say they hate playing against him.

Incredible technical ability. Better dribbler than most. Outstanding player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.