It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

PSG any decent wingers besides mbappe?
Just signed Asensio. So i guess their plan i probably to use Bernardo in midfield, as Asensio is a rw. Although Neymar AND Messi are probably leaving so that could backfire on me.

PSG do have a gazillion midfielders... Ruiz, Sanches, Soler, Veratti, Vitinha (same style as Bernardo)... They are fairly stacked centrally.

Awful sources for the Bernardo to PSG transfer across Twitter (Santi ffs) Altho I still think that’s his likely destination if he goes.

Always worth checking the source before littering every thread (same poster every window) with clearly bs sources.

Still hoping he stays on. We’ll find out soon, top player but no one is irreplaceable & full trust in City to replace if he goes.

It’s cheap and easy to link Bernardo to PSG - there’s simply no other club that are going to cough up for him… whether he wants the French League again is another matter! Personally if I were City I’d give Gundo 2 years with another 1 year option and the opportunity to do his coaching badges and I’d ask Bernie to stay on a new deal and go on a free in 2025 - then he could have his pick of anywhere he wants to go.

It’s cheap and easy to link Bernardo to PSG - there’s simply no other club that are going to cough up for him… whether he wants the French League again is another matter! Personally if I were City I’d give Gundo 2 years with another 1 year option and the opportunity to do his coaching badges and I’d ask Bernie to stay on a new deal and go on a free in 2025 - then he could have his pick of anywhere he wants to go.
Would be brilliant if that happened.

If Bernardo leaves will it be a winger coming in as his replacement or a midfielder, because Bernardo has played mostly on the wing in this formation.

Last edited:
Who replaces Bernardo? 70m in the bank to replace him with a top level player… who which player is on the market for that move?

Personally think it’s time for Silva to move on we need to revamp the midfield/winger player turnaround maybe even Mahrez goes as well! Don’t want Gundo to go though the club should do all they can to keep him!

Personally think it’s time for Silva to move on we need to revamp the midfield/winger player turnaround maybe even Mahrez goes as well! Don’t want Gundo to go though the club should do all they can to keep him!
Laporte, Cancelo both leaving. Bernardo and Gundo could leave. Mahrez, Palmer, Gomez all could go. This summer we could see some major revamps all over the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.