Harry Kane

Mahrez, Laporté, Bernardo, Mendy, Dias etc?

The difference being these players only wanted City & a deal was struck.

If you recall, Leicester wanted £95m for Mahrez as part of their gentlemen's agreement to allow him to leave for a CL club.

City set our valuation at £60m which the Foxes rejected. Mahrez went nuts! He went on strike & made a vow never to pull on a Leicester shirt again!

After the window closed a truce was called between player & club & a more realistic £72m valuation was placed on his head.

The following summer we agreed a £62.5m plus £2.5m in achievable add-ons for Mahrez.

There's fuck all we can do if a club wants to take the piss over transfer valuations, but Mahrez proved what can be achieved if a player says "Only this club for a reasonable fee, or I don't play!".

Harry Kane take note!
In fairness to Kane, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place. He either risks his legacy and relationship with the Spurs fans by going on strike to engineer a move or stays put, thereby ensuring that Levy continues to have him by the short and curlies and the best England striker of our generation finishes his career completely potless. If Kane wishes to avoid the latter, he'll need to grow a pair pretty sharpish.

Last edited:
In fairness to Kane, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place. He either risks his legacy and relationship with the Spurs fans by going on strike to engineer a move or stays put, thereby ensuring that Levy continues to have him by the short and curlies and likely ensuring that the best England striker of our generation finishes his career completely potless.
Many of my London based Spuds supporting family fully understood why Kane wanted to leave & they didn't blame him.

The crazy thing is Kane didn't pick up on this & placed his Spuds legacy above his footballing future. Still being at Spuds is all on him I'm afraid...

Last edited:
That’s him attending a trophy parade with his mate though. Not an academy team photo.
=========
Kane, the Tottenham and England captain who has this season become the record goalscorer for both club and country, was a fanatical Arsenal supporter as a kid and spent four years with the club’s youth set-up.
View attachment 84810
I’m almost certain I saw an interview with Kane explaining this away, he said his mate (pictured) was a tarquin and wanted him to go to this parade with him and so he agreed to wear an Arsenal shirt for the occasion.

Something like that anyway, suppose it’s up to the individual whether they believe that or not.

I’m almost certain I saw an interview with Kane explaining this away, he said his mate (pictured) was a tarquin and wanted him to go to this parade with him and so he agreed to wear an Arsenal shirt for the occasion.

Something like that anyway, suppose it’s up to the individual whether they believe that or not.
He would say that now though… but he dyed his hair red as well.

If we had £90m-ish to spend on Rice and that's not happening, I'd be happy enough to dangle it in front of Spurs for Kane. I know in the past I've said that boat sailed but I honestly think Pep could make him into a cross between KdB and Haaland. Dare I say it, but he could become one of the best English players of all time under him.

He's an exceptional footballer - he has vision, can finish, can set up goals and has the vision to pick out players. He would be ideal for us. Part of me thinks if we can give Pep these kinds of players there's no way he won't renew for a few more years.

Jeez... Bayern Munich are offering £70m-ish for Kane and Arsenal are paying £105m for Rice :D

I'm not so sure about "if it was anyone by levy" we don't do well in negotiation, if there was a buy out clause he would be here but if we have to negotiate, I don't think he would be here.
Seriously, there is a long list of very well negotiated signings. Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story though.

Harry Kane is a fool for not having a proper agent, his brother made him look foolish and blew a dream move for him.

Arry could have been a treble winner this summer, instead he had another Spursy season.
Ye, but look at all the records he broke. He couldn't have won the scored more than greavsie at spurs trophy if he came to city.
Fuck him, I hope his arse starts itching and never stops. He only turns up when he feels like it and thinks he's bigger than his club. Looking a bit like Jesus seems to blind some folk to the fact he's a ****.

Last edited:
I'm actually glad City got Haaland and not Kane.. Haaland is better by miles.. But Kane would be perfect for Bayern who still didn't replace Lewandowski properly..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.