It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I am very busy so I will make this quick since majority here are throwing a tantrum. regarding our needs we are already stacked and all our needs are met if you stop being emotional and use common sense.

people here are going on about why we are not chasing any midfielder after we chased Rice. anyone with any common sense will know that Rice was meant to be a upgrade on Philips. now that there is no other high quality attainable DM like Rice on the market and also since Philips is staying, we have no need to bring another midfielder unless someone else leaves.

Walker/stones/rico/akanji/ "Rodri" for right defense :: stones/akanji/diaz/ "Rodri" for center defense :: ake/Gvardiol/akanji/ "Rodri" for left defense. This is the defense covered.

Rico/ Rodri/ Stones/ Philips / Kovacic / Bernardo / "gomez" / "perrone" for 2 defensive midfield position and it is covered.

KDB/ Foden / Kovacic / Alvarez / Bernardo / Grealish/ "perrone" / "macatee" / "gomez" for 2 attacking midfield position and it is covered.

Bernardo / mahrez / foden /"KDB" / "gomez" / "macatee" for left wing :: Grealish / foden / Alvarez / " KDB" / "gomez" for right wing position and it is covered.

Haaland/ Alvarez / "KDB" / "Foden" for striker position and it is covered.

Note: Those is "xyz" brackets are emergency solutions in case of mass injury.

Another top class midfielder is a taking the piss signing unless someone in midfield moves. I can see us bringing a top prospect like Gabri Veiga as a luxury signing with an eye to the future but it is not a absolute necessity. Not mention next season I can very well see Foden, Alvarez, Rico and even Gomez get double the minutes as last season and become a mainstay in our stating lineup to help transition into the future of our team.

As you can see form the above all our needs are absolutely covered for next season unless outgoings. So anyone crying here I suggest you get this into the thick brain of yours and if necessary the mods pin this comment as a note in every page of this thread.
that wasn't very quick,im a slow reader, and you like to think you are important, are you ?

Thank you for being rude. Did I complain about the time? No I didn't I am worried because we missed our 2 main targets as replacements for Gundo.

Did you watch khaldoon interview? He also stated as soon as we won he wants more, there is no break for successful people, breaks are for pathetic people.

(I wouldn't usually use such language but you should realise you don't need to be rude to express an opinion, just because you don't agree doesn't make it a "pathetic post")
Rude lol grow up kiddo.

Weve missed out on numerous targets and look where it's got us.

Look at the end of the day,, we've had 1 in 1 out,, who do we really need on top if it stays like that.
We have alverez can play more, hopefully kalvin will come good,, mcatee will hopefully get some game time,,,, seriously Where's the panic,, I'll swear some just want signings for the sake of it.
Jesus CHILL some of yer, you do remember what we won a few weeks back,, Right?

You always needs a few additions even if it threatens the positions of a few players..you need to keep everyone on their toes.

You stay the same in the Premier League and and you actually regress.

I like Kovacic, but he isn't Gundogan so there is an argument we are currently weaker than last season right now.

Plus, as much as I expect Pep to get the team going again next season, I still thinks we should potentially expect a few players to have a drop off .It is only natural.

People who think city can just run it back with one transfer in are completely delusional. Agree there’s not a need to panic in June but to think one player coming in is enough is crazy.
Why would you think one player is coming in? Bizarre take considering it’s still June and you have no fucking idea what City are working towards, oh wait yeah apart from trying to sign Gvadiol and just bidding 90 million for Rice.

Why would you think one player is coming in? Bizarre take considering it’s still June and you have no fucking idea what City are working towards, oh wait yeah apart from trying to sign Gvadiol and just bidding 90 million for Rice.
I don’t think just one player is coming in. But people who are saying city would be fine with just one incoming and that’s it are deluded.

I don’t think just one player is coming in. But people who are saying city would be fine with just one incoming and that’s it are deluded.
Ignore the doom and gloom merchants, we could sign mbappe, gvardiol, Kovacic and Pele and they'd still moan. When has this club with the current structure in place ever let us down? They don't and that's why we are the best.

Rude lol grow up kiddo.

Weve missed out on numerous targets and look where it's got us.
OK I will put it in a language you will understand.

Stop being a fucking ****, there is no need for it, were here for the same reason the team we support, no need to hostile when someone says something you dont agree with.

Fucking prick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.