It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hardly Txiki fault that the £50m left back we bought got locked up in prison. I think it’s a combination of being a difficult position to fill in Peps system and a lack of talent on the market.

Who would you want Txiki to go and buy at LB right now for example? Realistically?
I think we couldn’t sign a left back because we was paying for Mendy’s wages and his contract was still there. Pep adapted to this and gave the players more challenge taking turns to fill that gap. It’s not a coincidence now Mendy is released we are going to sign a left back for first time. It’s the one in one out policy and makes sense and team haven’t suffered from his absence. Credit to club for handling this situation.

It's a wonder anyone comes here tbh. Not been the same since they knocked down Hardy's Well.

He's been on record saying how much he loves Barcelona as a city though.

He's definitely staying at Barca. Plus I doubt Barca would want to get into that mess about deferred wages either. They tried to force him out of the door last summer and that didn't happen. It won't happen again this time around.

Blues, bitten bullet, pissed at the amount of people trying to pass me off on Twatter.

Anyone can find/follow me on @RealTolmie.

Still be here, but also a platform for me to go after some.
Followed! So many nonsense on there but bring some spark to the conversations.

It is Life changing money yes he’s on 200k a week but this Saudi contract hed be on 800k a week 600k increase. He’s set for life with that over three years. He would be earning 3.2 million a month compared to 800k a month absolute stupid money.

If I’ve done the maths right that’s 38.4 million a year.
No, your math ignores the principles of what constitutes life changing; good gracious!

Reactions: OB1
Blues, bitten bullet, pissed at the amount of people trying to pass me off on Twatter.

Anyone can find/follow me on @RealTolmie.

Still be here, but also a platform for me to go after some.

Followed & all the best mate.

Look after your mental health on that platform which can seem like a cesspit at times.

Make sure you make time for Wimbledon!

It is Life changing money yes he’s on 200k a week but this Saudi contract hed be on 800k a week 600k increase. He’s set for life with that over three years. He would be earning 3.2 million a month compared to 800k a month absolute stupid money.

If I’ve done the maths right that’s 38.4 million a year.
Get back in here, your FDJ Tweet is causing havoc!

Aw man. Don’t do this to me, FDJ.

Fuck every other midfielder in world football, get him in.

Give them Laporte and Cancelo as bait plus a bit of cash.

Won’t happen but imagine.
Give them a lot cash, send cancelo and laporte to Barcelona on higher purchase, and Barcelona save £200k in wages every week.
One way this deal could happen, they need big bags of cash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.