Does anybody feel “different” since Istanbul?

I feel totally the same, I think it’s because it’s not quite sunk in what we’ve actually achieved.

I feel like we’ve passed all the tests that have been put before us. Nobody can say ‘we’ll have you ever done……’ anymore.

We’ve seen the lot, nobody has seen the things we’ve all seen.

Almost feels like the pressure is off now.

Time to get the Carabao back.

Istanbul was wonderfully full on for 20 hours a day for 5 days.

Now I’m just chilled and so pleased and grateful for The Sheikh without whom none of this would’ve been possible.

More achievements and records to play for so we’re not at the end yet.

Grew up dreaming of a day when we'd be the best. Leading up to the final, I was fairly relaxed because I knew that this season we'd shown we are the best, regardless of how the final would turn out. Any team can win/lose on the day, but we were the best regardless. Only issue with losing would be continued shit off red wankers for as long as they can manage, despite their teams being absolute turd.

Winning the final though... No united fans wanted to say well done to me, or even just to talk about the match. That told me they knew we were the best also and had no real comeback.

And now? I just feel we are the best and in terms of relevance, there's only really Real Madrid close to us. Maybe Bayern also.

Basically, we literally are now massive. Fucking absolutely massive. I think we're all just about starting to see that we are now actually incredibly popular around the world. We'll still get jibes from some, but even that's dying out a little, because deep down they're starting to see it too.

Last edited:
I Imagine when the season kicks off I'll want to see us win it all again

I feel complete. I was never a fan of the CL and I stated on here that the priority for me was ‘3 in a row’. I’m still scarred by the weekend in Istanbul, but the game itself will live with me forever. I think we have reached our destiny as the greatest ever. The World Club champions is all that’s left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.