Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I think they could compete closely for the title next season. They’ll rotate the whole team in the Europa so will have a free run at the league like Arsenal did. We’ve also seen Leicester (15-16) and Chelsea (16-17) win the league without Europe. Klopp will treat the Europa as if they’re not even in it.

Don’t be ridiculous. The EL will become the bestest competition in the world. The competition that not even Citeh have won. La.

Melissa Reddy currently trying to defend ( I think ) the Henderson to Saudi rumour, saying that he is a massive fan of Gerrard, and it would be a massive pull to move to be with his hero ". Clearly not influenced by the money on offer, but saying that an offer of £10m is not enough for a player of his standing.

Never exactly sure because she talks such bollocks without actually saying anything of worth - exactly what SSN want I guess.
She is the low point of that channel, and that’s saying something.

I don't get why they'd want him? I get attacking flair players to add some razmataz but henderson will be so ineffectual. His main assets are screaming/influencing the refs who won't understand a word he says.
Screaming/influenceing team mates who won't understand a word he says.
Running around a lot, but getting older and older in intense heat, he won't be able to do even that.
I just don't get why they'd want him, hardly a stellar name or player
What’s the point… ;-)

I don't get why they'd want him? I get attacking flair players to add some razmataz but henderson will be so ineffectual. His main assets are screaming/influencing the refs who won't understand a word he says.
Screaming/influenceing team mates who won't understand a word he says.
Running around a lot, but getting older and older in intense heat, he won't be able to do even that.
I just don't get why they'd want him, hardly a stellar name or player
Agreed. At his best, he was part of an energetic midfield three that would press intently to create chances for a front three with actual talent. He's got the sort of attributes that are going to drop off quickly. The idea that they would offer 20 million for him when they're only willing to pay 30 million for Mahrez is ridiculous.

Surely the LGBT community champion, the huge critic of the Qatar world cup & our moral crusader Hendo will turn down the 700k a week in filthy oil money.
700k a week for Jordan fucking Henderson, i wonder if they want an overweight, 56 year old, decentish player in the 80s, with a dodgy knee & all the energy of an asthmatic ant, im not greedy, 100k a week would suffice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.