It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sorry already posted on Bernie thread - There is no such thing as a ITK on this forum!! Real ITK's sell their info to the press, they do not post it free on a fans site! What we have here, are people with 2nd hand info claiming to ITK's. Sorry to disappoint some people & all the happy clappers

You should post it on the Joško and Walker threads too, just in case.

Last I checked Pep says he only wants players who want to be here. Not he only wants players who have resigned themselves to another season because they failed to secure a move away for the 3rd year in a row.

You have to make exceptions for some players. That's the reality.

The fact that he's still here, that the club are still willing to tolerate the situation and that we've carried on winning trophies all along would suggest that maybe we don't need the definitive answer you're asking for.

It's been a pretty unique situation and we've done well out of it so far.

This is a very tough profile to find if Sam is right

That profile is Phil Foden tbh. He was about 1000 minutes of football short of what he should have played last season.

If we keep Bernardo, I'd make the argument that we have enough - while also being a position to provide McAtee and Bobb with some opportunities.

Last edited:
That profile is Phil Foden tbh. He was about 1000 minutes of football short of what he should have played last season.

If we keep Bernardo, I'd make the argument that we have enough - will also being a position to provide McAtee and Bobb with some opportunities.
It is but id like to see him moved about less this season if we can.

If we keep Bernardo, I'd make the argument that we have enough - will also being a position to provide McAtee and Bobb with some opportunities.
Except if we do keep Bernardo, Foden and Bernardo will not be just wing rotation, they will be needed and used in the middle — unless we signed a midfielder, which to me should be considered. Foden will play more this season if he stays fit, but the numbers, I insist, just aren’t there. And not biting the final comment, there’s only so many times we can say the kids are there for a specific role.

Buy-back clause is good, reckon he could explode but a few of our high-hoped academy lads haven’t so we’ll see.

Always of the impression we wouldn’t sell if we thought they had a future with us (McAtee, Foden). Unless they really, really excel after sale.

Always of the impression we wouldn’t sell if we thought they had a future with us (McAtee, Foden). Unless they really, really excel after sale.
We are forced into selling more since new loan rules

If we keep Bernardo, I'd make the argument that we have enough - while also being a position to provide McAtee and Bobb with some opportunities.
To be fair, he missed four games due to his appendix surgery. I understand that isn't the 1,000 minutes more you think she should have had but it's over 1/3 of it. Or did you take that into account when you decided on the 1,000 minutes number?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.