It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we do a Rice/Phillips swap and Gundogan stays I don’t see why we’d be in for Kovacic too.

If Bernardo does leave them surely we’ll be looking at a more attacking player than Kovacic.

FWIW I like Kovacic but I don’t think there would be room for Rodri, Rice, Gundogan and Kovacic in the squad.
Not fussed about Kovacic personally.

I don't see this happening but it's much more believable than the other rumoured destinations.

Tuchel would play him as a RCB in a 3 at the back (like he did with Reece James), which would probably extend his career a lot, particularly for England. He could learn to be a CB.

His style of play would be incredible in the Bundesliga, his entire game is built on dominating people 1v1 in transitions and transitions with balls down the channels is how everyone attacks in Germany.

He'd win loads of trophies. Probably stake a claim for most successful English RB of all time if he goes over there for 3/4 years and picks up 10 trohpies.

I want him to stay, but I'd love this move for him.

Unless Walker kicks off & makes it clear he wants a change he won’t be going anywhere. More likely sign a year extension and this is probably his agent trying to get that moving.

That said he will obv get a lot of interest, top player and only a year left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.