TV Series

Wow. Manchester Grammar wasn’t he? How close was the Timothy Spall version? I thought the first two episodes were excellent but the last two slightly disappointing.

Just started watching. Timothy Spall captures him brilliantly although he hasn't quite captured the whiney, nasal voice. I once got a bollocking for suggesting that that the A in his initials stood for "Adenoids". What a little shit I was ! The tone and mannerisms are perfect as I remember them although, obviously, he was younger when he was cramming English down my reluctant neck.

One episode left of Ted Lasso series 3 and I really have loved it. Some filler episodes in the middle but still so watchable and been great watching it with my wife and son all together. Not many series we get to do that.

Anybody going to watch Twisted Metal? It is based of the game if you remember it. Could be fun but we shall see.
Gonna give it a whirl just because I loved the game, or more so the sequel, great memories of 2 player with mates back in the 90s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.