TV Series

It's a comic book adaptation of a post-apocalptic story. Aimed primarily at a young adult audience though it does have some adult themes (no, not those kind you perv!) too. I binged 5 eps of the 3rd season last night so I must think it's decent enough.
Cheers, JRock, ill give it a bash and see whats its like then.

Bit late to the party I know but just finished Ted Lasso, one of my favourite series I've ever watched. Funny and heartwarming at the same time, with multiple character redemption arcs. A proper 10/10 series.

Been watching Inside Number 9 from the start as I’ve watched a few episodes every now and again and always liked them.

The episode 12 Days of Christine in the second series with Sheridan Smith I think is up there with the best thirty minutes of tv I’ve ever watched, it’s going to stay with me for a long time. She is brilliant but the writing, directing, casting, everything is just superb.

There’s more in that one episode than most shows manage in multiple series. Utter genius and reveals even more layers on second viewing.

Not many tv shows make me truly emotional. That did.

Been watching Inside Number 9 from the start as I’ve watched a few episodes every now and again and always liked them.

The episode 12 Days of Christine in the second series with Sheridan Smith I think is up there with the best thirty minutes of tv I’ve ever watched, it’s going to stay with me for a long time. She is brilliant but the writing, directing, casting, everything is just superb.

There’s more in that one episode than most shows manage in multiple series. Utter genius and reveals even more layers on second viewing.

I think I’m going to have to watch this series never seen a single episode but it seems to get rave reviews, I was never a League of Gentlemen fan so never bothered watching this.

I've been watching American Rust whilst I'm away. I'm well into season 2 now and still not sure whether I like it or not.

It's certainly a slow burner.

Last episode ever this week…….

Anyone else remember 'Wilfred ' The American version is much more polished and amusing,it's not fall about laughing but I thought it very watchable. Quite a while ago now and some thought it's just a bloke in a dog suit but might appeal to someone with the same sense of humour as me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.