Kaoru Mitoma

Any idea on what wingers city are in for?
No mate, I’m only hearing the same rumours everyone is hearing. I’ve not had anything decent of anyone I trust in a while, with the exception of Gvardiol being nailed on a couple of weeks back.

I tend not to badger people though, typically when they have something decent they will message me

Not a chance this is happening

No mate, I’m only hearing the same rumours everyone is hearing. I’ve not had anything decent of anyone I trust in a while, with the exception of Gvardiol being nailed on a couple of weeks back.

I tend not to badger people though, typically when they have something decent they will message me
So it could happen then?

I'm not seeing what people see in this chap. Never struck me as a 'difference maker' level player.
We shall see, I suppose
I think he’s far from the finished article but has the raw materials that are required to be something special under the right guidance.
I don’t see us signing him tbh but I like what I’ve seen of him so far. Albeit a small sample size as I only really took notice of him last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.